Last updated: May 01, 2020
No Medical Care Provided:
THE SEROLOGICAL ANTIBODY TEST KITS (“KITS”) AND TESTING SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICE AND IN ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US ARE NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DO THEY REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE READ OR SEEN IN THE KIT OR ON OUR WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICE. DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY..
Your Service Account:
Some services provided by us will require you to set up an account with VidaCheck, such as using the Kits and the Online Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computers or devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account of which you become aware. You agree that we is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. You may not allow another person to use your account, or assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity, without our prior written consent.
Your Warranties and Restrictions on Use of Website and Quansys Materials:
- You will not use the Website or Online Service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or Online Service.
- You will not copy (except as otherwise expressly permitted herein) any part of the Kit, Website Content, or other Quansys Materials. You may not resell the Kit or our Services to third parties without our written authorization.
- You will not upload or introduce to the Website or Online Service any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information on or through the Website or Online Service through circumventing any access or use restrictions or by any other unauthorized methods, such as hacking or password mining, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Online Service or Website, the server on which they are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or Online Service.
- You may not use any bots, spiders, page-scraping or other automated or manual processes or methods to copy or monitor the Website or Online Service or any of their contents, or attack the Website or Online Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any other way use or exploit any of the content of the Website, Online Service or other Quansys Materials other than for their authorized purposes.
- You will use Quansys Materials solely for your own personal use and/or for your children or dependents as authorized, unless you’ve obtained the prior express written permission of VidaCheck. This includes creating any Service Accounts by automated means, under false or fraudulent pretenses, or for any third parties unless you are specifically unauthorized to do so.
- You will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any Quansys Materials.
Third Party Linked Sites and Services:
The Website and Online Service may provide links to websites of third parties (“Linked Sites”) for the purposes of providing certain services or information. Such Linked Sites may include service provider’s websites, social media, credit card processing, and seminar/webinar registration sites, as well as links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links, and any links provided as automated search results. The Linked Sites are not operated or controlled by Quansys, and Quansys is not responsible for any of the contents of any Linked Sites, including any additional links contained in a Linked Site, or for any products or services provided by such third parties. Quansys is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quansys of the site or any association with the owners or operators of the Linked Site. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. You acknowledge and agree that Quansys is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any other website.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our Website homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express, written consent. The website from which you are linking must not contain any false, misleading, defamatory, infringing, illegal, obscene, offensive, harassing, violent, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable material. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
All Quansys Materials, including articles, videos, text, software, graphics, logos and images (“Quansys Materials”), are the property of Quansys or its affiliates, customers, suppliers or licensors. All Quansys Materials are protected by copyright and/or other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions applicable to any Quansys Materials.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED BETWEEN QUANSYS AND YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION IN A SEPARATE CONTRACT, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL QUANSYS MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND QUANSYS AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR BY COURSE OF DEALING. QUANSYS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, QUANSYS MATERIALS OR ITS SERVICES ARE ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT QUANSYS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR MARKETING MATERIALS OF SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE OR IN THE ONLINE SERVICE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY QUANSYS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so some of these disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you.
Copyright Infringement and Takedown Notices:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe any materials or content on the Website or other VidaCheck Materials are infringing, please notify us and provide a description of the material that you believe is infringing and your contact information. We will respond to such notices, consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”) and other applicable laws. We may request additional information before we remove or revise allegedly infringing material. It is VidaCheck’s policy to remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by us or any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers or users. Our designated agent to receive any notification under this section is:
Quansys Biosciences, Inc.
Attn: DCMA Copyright Notice
365 N 600 W
Logan UT, 84321
The trade names, service marks and logos of Quansys and its affiliates, including the following:
and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans of Quansys and VidaCheck (“Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks and service marks of Quansys, VidaCheck and their affiliates. All other trademarks on the Online Service or Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. Our use of a third party’s trademark or content on this Website does not indicate any endorsement by us of such third party or its products or services. You are not granted any right or license to use our Trademarks or others’ trademarks that appear on this Website, other than for authorized business purposes.
The Website is controlled, operated and administered by Quansys from our offices within the USA. If you access the Website from a location outside the USA, you are solely responsible for compliance with all local laws.
You agree to receive all notices and communications from us regarding the Online Service by electronic means, which include email and notices posted on the Website or in the portal to the Online Service. Such electronic communications may include, but are not limited to, notices of scheduled downtime, notices or disclosures that federal or state laws or regulations require that we provide to our customers, and any other communications regarding your relationship with us. You acknowledge that you are able to retain such electronic communications by printing them or downloading and saving them. You agree that such electronic notices are reasonable and proper notice for the purpose of any applicable laws and regulations, including that communications be provided in writing and/or in a form that you may keep.
Quansys Contact Information:
Quansys Biosciences, Inc.
2100 W Pleasant Grove Blvd., Suite 400
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062